Thursday, July 16, 2009

I like music too much?

Ok, this is by far my favorite survey ever, so forgive me, but I'm totally doing it again:

My Life According to Snow Patrol

Are you a male or female?
Velocity Girl

Describe yourself:
If I’d Found the Right Words to Say

How do you feel:
Same

Describe where you currently live:
An Olive Grove Facing the Sea

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Finish Line

Your favorite form of transportation:
Run

Your best friend is:
Last Lone Gunman/Favourite Friend

Your favorite color is:
Black and Blue/The Golden Floor

What's the weather like:
Warmer Climate

Favorite time of day:
Firelight

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called:
Grazed Knees

What is life to you:
One Night Is Not Enough

Your relationships:
Wow

Your fear:
Making Enemies

What is the best advice you have to give:
Make Up

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Chocolate

Thought for the Day:
It’s Beginning to Get to Me

How I would like to die:
The Last Shot Ringing in my Ears

My soul's present condition:
Perfect Little Secret

My motto:
If There’s a Rocket, Tie Me To It


I know, I know... I have too much time on my hands. Working to remedy this, promise.

No comments: