Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finding That Balance Again

Ok, after complaining, I am making a conscious effort to be happy about life. So, good things in life at the moment:

• I am not homeless, even if I have to push the closing date on my house back because gifts and loans are stupid (at least official ones).
• A TON of awesome amazing concerts, including... Pete Yorn
• The Decemberists
• Snow Patrol
• Ingrid Michaelson
• Paper Route and/or Regina Spektor (possibly)
• Fixing up and painting said house, once it is actually bought, with Neil
• Having a job, even if I work in the basement and share an office with my boss. heh.
• I have a tomato plant, and have successfully kept it alive for four months now. So far, it has even given me TWO tomatoes. Ahhhhmazing.
• I also have a BBMF that comes to see me at work and drop off Pop Tarts. It's pretty awesome, really.

8 comments:

Thomas said...

what is a bbmf?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Thomas asked so I don't have to. You're too old and too smart to use acronyms.

Nicole Bonomini said...

Am not!

BBMF = bald buff man friend.

Anonymous said...

Hmm that is a better acronym than i was expecting..

Nicole Bonomini said...

I'll take that has a compliment. =P It doesn't seem right calling him boyfriend, and bald buff man friend is quite long to say on a regular basis, so, BBMF!

Zen Rocker! said...

Pop Tart delivery... now if only I could make a career of that! Seriously... much more rewarding than most jobs I've had.

Thomas said...

that's good, because I tried looking it up and I could find was urban dictionary:

Bitch Bag Mother F****R

Zen Rocker! said...

Oh crap. I think I should be offended. NICOLE! :)