Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Secret agent drug lords in the mafia

So I've decided that my neighbors must be secret agents, mafia hit men or drug lords. Seriously. Every day when I come home they're driving new cars. And they're always brand new, nice cars. That car will be here for a few days, then another one will take it's place. They'll drive that one around for a few days, another one will show up and within a day or two the one from the past week has vanished. Expensive...immaculate...devoid of personality.

They always have the same Honda Civic... but otherwise, Dodge Charger, Benz, who knows? Never more than three in the driveway, but never the same two aside from the Civic. I'm telling you, mafia!

Maybe this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands and you live alone. Oh well.

3 comments:

Kat said...

dude, so we had to live in a seedy hotel for a couple of weeks before finding a house. And the guy who was "living" next to us as TOTALLY dealing from his hotel room! But he was an awesome neighbor, so I can't complain.

Eclecticbookwrm said...

Hahaha, that's awesome. Yeah, I really like my neighbors too.

Anonymous said...

you know, kittypaws thunderclaws needs a good home....