Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas comes but once a year

Yesterday I took Chewbacca to Lillie Park. I was in such a weird funk and could not get out of it, so I thought maybe I could distract myself with a hike around my favorite Ann Arbor park. It's a great one because no matter the weather is like, it is almost ALWAYS empty.

Um, yeah. With the way my Sunday went, naturally the universe had to prove me wrong and have Lillie be the most crowded I've ever seen it. Heh. There was even a bride and groom there. Too ironic for words. Except. maybe. those. words. erm.

Anyway, I took some photos, Chewy ran around the pond with me and we explored previously unexplored areas. And managed to find some empty spaces away from the gazebo and docks, so it was not a total waste of an afternoon.




3 comments:

Thomas said...

hmmm....doesn't look like a Tundra yet. Did you lie to me about Michigan?

Kat said...

Love the one of the reflection of the tree... I have this weird thing about reflections...

We got snow tonight in Ft. Collins (just a smidgen)! How about you??

Nicole Bonomini said...

heh, no. I'm so glad it hasn't started snowing, yet. We have the temperatures for it, though. Low's in the 20's and 30's all week. Bah!