Monday, May 28, 2007

Movin' Out

Hey I'm posting and it's not Sunday, whoo hoo! OK. This weekend was awesome. Steve and I went to see Abby and Joel in Mt. Vernon and it was a lot of fun. We visited Kenyon on Saturday; the campus is absolutely beautiful. Abby works at the Columbus Zoo, so we were able to go for free.

I'm home now, and I can't believe it is the last week of classes before exams, and graduation. It's so crazy. I say it too much, but I can't say it enough. I've had two very promising interviews, although neither for positions in Athens. One is in Ann Arbor (With Borders) and the other is for an internship in Cincinnati. Even though I would hate to move so soon, again, and fairly far away, I think I would accept Borders if I got the position. I've had two interviews so far, but we'll see. It's basically my dream job, I just hate the thought of moving yet again. The internship is a last resort. With Steven still in Athens, I'm not sure I want to leave. But I may not have a choice. It's just terrible timing -- we literally just moved into this house about a month ago. I am completely tired of moving; I keep telling myself, maybe this will be the last time... or this will be the last time.... and it never is. We keep moving, every year. Now that we're graduating, I thought it might be different. We could actually stay in one place for a few years, at least. Now... who knows?

Song: Billy Joel, "Movin' Out"

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: