Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Blog? Maaaybe.

Some recent conversations of the past few weeks on Facebook, Twitter, Chat and elsewhere have given me a new idea for a blog.

I never update this thing and am in the process of building my own Web site - long overdue, but finally at least purchased the URL - and I want to have a more "hobby-based" blog to post with it. So, I think I am going to kill this one and make a new one that focuses strictly on books and music. Facebook mostly keeps track of those things for me, but I would be able to brand this one myself.

We'll see how it goes, or if I ever actually get around to doing it. Still, I am more excited about this attempt at blogging than I have been about the medium in a while.

3 comments:

Thomas said...

so what is it?

Nicole Bonomini said...

nicolebonomini.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

did you want people to read it? it was rather hard to find that address.