Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Isn't it Ironic, don't you think?

It's funny. Now that I am no longer a full-time student, juggling three jobs with schoolwork, extracurriculars and an attempt at a social life, I think I actually keep this thing updated even less regularly. Go figure.

Life is beginning to fall into a routine, yet I think it's less of a routine than it was before. I mean, sure, the job is basically routine, and it will be even moreso once I am finished with the college grad program in January, but everything else has become more chaotic and sporadic. In a good way. I do a lot more now, socially and otherwise.

I have finally started writing again, not just in blogs or a journal. I read so much now; I can hardly believe I have enough time to read about one novel a week (give or take, depending on the book, of course).

Since getting Chewbacca, I'm more active, too. We go to different parks in the area at least twice a week, which is of course good for both of us. :-P

At the risk of sounding like a real adult... life is pretty good.

No comments: