Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Legend that is Zelda....

OK, really. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, is seriously the craziest game ever. And by craziest I mean the most frustrating, most difficult, most fun and most exhilarating game ever.

This is my first Zelda game, and my first 3-D game, so I can see why I would have more difficulty with it than most people. But still, Zelda is tough! I am 5 1/2 hours into the game and I am just now really getting started, i.e. I killed the little baby boss and then three creatures of twilight at once and now I'm collecting the Twilight insects. So see, I think that's exciting. Another friend of mine was waaay farther than that by five hours into it! Things just take me forever to figure out, such as... how to walk in a straight line, or ride Epona. Fun stuff like that. Haha.

Basically, it's the end of the quarter and I am obsessed with my Wii, so all I want to do is play it instead of say, write final papers or study for exams. Hence my last few entries have been all about it! What can I say? Once lame, always lame, after all.

Bleh. I will actually write a real entry sometime soon. Say, after March 15th. Then I won't be so busy, or crazy, or neurotic from stress, just suffering from my usual neurosis instead. =P

No comments: