Friday, February 9, 2007

Wheee

In an attempt to compensate for my inability to maintain a friendship with anyone for longer than like a month, except maybe people out of state, and certainly out of the country, I have decided to buy my first gaming system since the Sega Genesis.

Needless to say I am super excited about it. I am buying it with four games, but I already have a list of like four more that I really want to get. Luckily, a few are from Nintendo Game Cube, and others don't come out for a few more months.

So, I really really can't wait.

In other news... this weather is really starting to get to me (SAD, can you tell?). It's making miserable and now I never want to leave my room. That's healthy.

Anyway, my order is officially processing as of today, so with any luck, I will get it over the weekend!! Yay, seriously can't wait.

Zelda, Ultimate Alliance... here we come. =)

No comments: